Discover Montreal Tour
Montreal is one of the world’s most culturally rich cities, with arts, music and architectural wonders. Come discover the Old Port of Montreal, Mont Royal, Notre Dame Basilica and other wonders.
Among the fascinating visits planned:
- St. Joseph's Oratory is literally Montreal's crowning glory. Perched high atop Mount Royal, the oratory beckons to visitors of all faiths.
- The winding cobbled streets and charming historic buildings of Old Montreal meld past and present together as the sounds of a vibrant modern city blend with the echoes of a proud history.
- Sainte-Hélène and Notre Dame Islands, site of the World's Fair in 1967, and now where celebrities and locals place their bets at the Casino de Montréal, and cheer the fearless drivers at the Grand Prix racetrack.
- Notre Dame Basilica's regal exterior is matched by its awe-inspiring interior, replete with ornate sculpted wood interior and stained glass windows that tell the story of the tiny colony that grew into the great city of Montreal.
- The "Golden Square Mile," with its blend of elegant nineteenth century mansions and posh hotels, is where Montrealers live in high style.
- Mount Royal Park is the city's favourite playground, offering nature at its most resplendent in the middle of the city's urban core.
- The Quartier Latin is French for gastronomy, culture and festivals. With its Victorian rowhouses and unique outdoor staircases, this area is home to trendy restaurants, cafés, and clubs.
Transportation is must be pre-arranged for the tour. Purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee your spot on the bus.
Tickets are $36.00 USD / $40.00 CAD. Contact the IAP2 office for details.
Return to Decision Montreal Home Page