Keep on Engaging: Keeping it Human in COVID-19
Join IAP2 Australasia for an online Q&A-style conversation with practical information on how you can keep engaging in the COVID-19 environment.
The panel will share tips and insights on:
- Community sentiment right now and what people are thinking and feeling.
- How to work with people with heightened anxiety.
- Social distancing versus social isolation - how are people coping?
- What do we say once we reach our audience?
- Adjusting the messaging, tone and language.
- What about the timing, do we need to adjust?
- Breaking down barriers and building trust in communities, we are in this together!
- The role of engagers in connecting communities.
There will be opportunities for participants to ask questions during this live webinar, which will be recorded for those who can’t join us in the moment.
- Stu Reeve – Managing Director, Micromex Research & Consulting
- Louise Mitchell - National Consultant Disaster Recovery Social Recovery Reference Group (SRRG) C\- Emergency Management Branch Department of Health and Human Services
- Chloe Groser – NZTA Practice Manager Engagement and Communications at NZ Transport Agency
- Moderated by Kylie Cochrane: Director - IAP2 Australasia; Chair - IAP2 International and Managing Principal, Communication & Stakeholder Engagement – Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon
When: Thursday, 9 April 2020, 12:30pm – 1:30pm AEST (Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 8:30pm – 9:30pm PDT)
Cost: Free for IAP2 members, $25.00 (incl. GST) for non-members
How: The webinar link will be emailed to you shortly after you have registered.*
Having trouble registering or logging in to the IAP2 community portal? Check out our website FAQ's to help you through.
*Please note: This webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Once you have been successfully registered you will receive a Meeting ID via email. Please use this Meeting ID to access the meeting via the Zoom website OR if you already have a Zoom account, please log in to your account and enter this Meeting ID.
To register, International IAP2 members and members of regions outside IAP2 Australasia must first email your membership information to email@example.com.